Moving on...if you're in the US or have some in the US who can get the prize to you at some point, here is what you can win:
I have here a reusable Halloween bag with a spooky tree and spiderwebs, inside you will find:
- Copies of Tamara Thorne's Haunted and Moonfall--remember I mentioned these in a Halloween themed Follow Friday? These are slightly dated horror novels, but they were my faves! And I was psyched to see that they were reprinted this year, the covers may not be as "fun" as the 90s ones, but the story is still going to be the same creepy story! Reader Beware! Muwhahahaha!
- A witch hat shaped notepad
- Erasers of many Halloween themed shapes: pumpkins, bats, cats, vampires, ghosts, a witch, an owl, a jack-o-lantern, another ghost!
- Post its with a cute little skull on it! Because skulls are always cute with us paranormal fans! ;)
- Bat rings in black and purple
- A pair of orange and black jack-o-lantern socks--they say they fit adult sizes 9-11
- A washcloth with a witch flying on it
- and the creme de la creme: A sock monkey skeleton doll! I saw it and thought it was just too cute!
So just fill out the rafflecopter form here and you're all good to go!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Click here to go the full list of blogs participating! There's over 500 blogs to check out, so have at it!